It was in 1885 that the pharmacist Henri REINERS was authorized to open the first pharmacy in Dudelange.
It was located at the corner of “route de Zoufftgen – rue du commerce”.
The pharmacy is on the right.
After him, the following pharmacists managed the pharmacy
– Louis THONNARD
– Joseph THONNARD
– Joseph-Robert HOFFMANN
– Edmond GILLAIN
Since 2005, pharmacist Marco CARDONI has been managing the pharmacy, together with his team.
In April 2012, the pharmacy was completely renovated.
The online pharmacy “mapharmacie.lu” was launched in June 2018.